Spanning from levels 1 to 14, the Start with your Heart series enables students to develop religious language and a personal understanding of their relationship with God, Jesus, other people and the world around them. Grouped in the theme strands of God, Jesus, Prayer, Scripture and Living Values, the texts and images will engage students and capture their interest, assisting learning and understanding.
The context of the series is grounded in scripture and theology, presented in a contemporary form.
Key Features of the Start with your Heart series include:
- Levelled guided reading texts
- A combination of fiction texts and non-fiction texts
- Educator Guides with scaffolded learning
- Knowing Jesus in a contemporary context
- Teacher support notes designed to engage students with the stories, words and actions of Jesus
- Teacher discussion points to assist with class discussion about the texts
- An Interactive Assessment Activities CD-ROM to support the levelled texts.
Authors: Rosanna Morales & Julie Haydon
Start with your Heart Two Builders is a Level 9-11 Fiction Scripture, Levelled Text