IT Support Specialist
Cengage Learning Australia is a leading provider of learning solutions for the school and higher education markets for Australia and New Zealand. We publish a successful range of school and university educational text and digital resources as well as distribute international product for the school, higher education and library reference markets.
We wish to appoint an IT Support Specialist to join our IT team. Reporting to the IT Manager, this position is full time and based in our South Melbourne head office.
Duties & responsibilities:
• provide IT support to internal customers
• installation of software, ensuring consistent configurations
• ensure regular updates
• prepare IT requirements for all new arrivals
• update and maintain department’s on-line requests
Skills & experience:
• qualification and proven experience in PC support in a similar environment (Windows and Mac)
• excellent customer service and communication skills and telephone manner
• attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
• excellent organisational skills
• an ability to work independently and as part of the team
• an ability to prioritise tasks
• AS400/System i experience an advantage
We are looking for a self-starter with a willingness to help and support our customers.
The salary package offered will be commensurate with skills and experience. A detailed job description is available for interested candidates.
Applications in writing, quoting reference number ITSS6713, should be forwarded to the Human Resources Manager, via email firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 18 December, 2013.