Customer Service Officer
Cengage Learning publishes innovative textbook and technology solutions for School, Higher Education, Vocational and Professional and ELT educational sectors in Australia and New Zealand. We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Customer Service Officer for our Melbourne customer service centre.
This is a full time position that requires a dedicated team member who is totally customer service focused, enjoys liaising with customers over the phone, is computer literate and has a friendly but confident manner. Your responsibilities will include:
• Providing outstanding customer service;
• Answering inbound calls;
• Working closely with our dedicated Operations team;
• Maintaining a close working relationship with our customers. You must be able to demonstrate:
• Excellent communication skills;
• Experience in a similar environment;
• Excellent telephone manner;
• Strong customer service skills;
• Attention to detail;
• Excellent organisational skills;
• The ability to work independently and as part of the team.
The position operates on a 37.5 hour week rostered between the hours of 7.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday, when the customer service centre is operational.
A detailed job description
is available for interested candidates.
Applications in writing, quoting reference number CSO8811
should be submitted to the Human Resources Manager via email firstname.lastname@example.org
by Friday 3 February, 2012